Stop Smoking with Hypnosis in Rochester Kent
The benefits of stopping smoking are numerous, and those benefits are easy to realise once you start the process.
Smoking is a well known addiction and a dangerous, expensive and very anti-social habit.
Using the intensive, Easy Quit Smoking programme from Hypnosense, which recieved the Hypnotherapy Society’s 1998 award for clinical excellence, in just one 90-120 minute session you could become a non-smoker.
Most people are aware of the obvious and apparent benefits to your health, especially the long term effects of reduced risk of heart disease and lung disease. But by stopping smoking you also have an instant short term effect of your health, did you know that –
- After just 20 minutes, your pulse rate and blood pressure return to normal levels.
- After 8 hours, you will have half the levels of nicotine and carbon monoxide in your system and oxygen levels return to normal.
- After 1 day your carbon monoxide level will be at a non-smoker level, lungs begin to clear out smoking debris.
- After 2 days there is no nicotine present in your body, taste and smell improve.
- After 3 days your breathing will be easier, energy levels increase.
- You will feel calmer, more confident and more relaxed as a NON-smoker.
- You greatly increase your chances of living a longer, healthier life.
If you are motivated and committed to stop smoking with hypnosis* a one off session could help you. Hypnotherapy may also help you to manage any associated mood swings, cravings or over eating in a natural and relaxed way.
For help to become a NON-SMOKER – Contact me – take that step now to a healthier lifestyle, enjoy and notice the positive benefits which may include;
- Improvement in personal appearance – clearer-fresher looking skin, reduced appearance of wrinkles, fresher breath with reduced risk of gum disease.
- You will smell fresher and so will your home, nicotine stained paint and wallpaper will be a thing of the past.
- Eliminate passive smoking – protecting your loved ones ones.
- You may become more socially confident.
- Think about the amount of money you could save each month – work that out over a year.
- Improve relaxation, reduce stress and tension.
- Reduce the risk of chronic or fatal diseases.
- Improve stamina and energy levels.
- Imagine how GOOD you will feel when you STOP that habit.
So what are you waiting for, take that all important, positive step to a healthier new you today. Call or email me NOW.
*Client commitment required. client willpower may be required.